New York, NY, USA
DCAT Week is the premier event held annually in New York City for companies engaged in the global bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain.
The DCAT Week Advantage
This event, hosted by the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT), a not-for-profit Business Development Association, is exclusively organized for its 500+ member companies. DCAT Week is not a trade show. Instead, DCAT Week is a unique, multifaceted week of events that provides the following opportunities for its Member Companies:
- To reserve space in convenient, official DCAT Week hotel locations to conduct high-level business meetings.
- To learn from industry thought leaders at education sessions and keynotes. These programs are developed by industry volunteer committees that understand the topics that are top of mind among their colleagues. Sessions are geared to present unbiased, timely, and valuable information to Member Companies.
- Access to various networking events such as the Member Company Reception, Pre-Program Networking at the Member Company Announcement Forum and the Research & Benchmarking Executive Summary, Women’s Networking Breakfast, and more.
Key decision-makers in the following functions regularly attend:
- Sourcing, procurement, and supply management of direct materials used in Bio/Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
- Business counterparts on the supply side in business development, sales, marketing, and manufacturing and quality operations
- Corporate-related support functions, including licensing
DCAT Member Companies include the world’s leading companies who represent a broad range of products and services for the entire Bio/Pharmaceutical manufacturing value chain.
- 10,000+ High-level Industry Professionals
- 25% are C-Suite Executives
- 92% are High-Level Decision Makers
- 700+ Companies in Attendance
- 50+ Countries Represented at DCAT Week
Interested in meeting with us at DCAT? Fill out the form to request an appointment.